Tag: steel doors
Doors & Windows Products
CLIN ® Doors and Windows are designed to complement all kinds of partition and drywall systems.
The rugged construction of our steel doors will withstand heavy-duty usage in both industrial and cleanroom environments.
All our-aluminium door with conductive finish will easily meet the stringent requirements of high-end cleanrooms.
We can customise our CLIN ® doors with various cores, skins and sizes suit different commercial and industrial applications.
With sturdy structure and solid constructions, CLIN ® Doors and Windows can last for many years of heavy-duty usage.
Pleasing and clean-looking surface enhances the design of the building or facility.
Ready-made aluminium frames to ensure quick and accurate installation.
Extruded aluminium provides the ultimate form of corrosion resistance against moisutre and chemical environments.
Doors & Windows System
CLIN ® Doors & Windows System are designed to complement all kinds of partition and drywall systems. We can customize various cores, skins and sizes to suit different commercial and industrial applications including high end cleanrooms.
The engineered and innovative design of the components will produce pleasing appearance to enhance the environments and also enable easy installation on site.
• Single-leaf door • Double-leaf door • Sliding door • Swing door • Door glazing • Acrylic window • Glass window
• Steel door for cleanroom & general use
• Aluminium door for high end cleanroom
• Engineered design with sturdy structural for long lasting use
• Pleasing & clean-looking surface
• Special made aluminium frame for quick & accurate installation
• 6063 T5 aluminium alloy for door frame & glazing trim
• Prepainted steel or aluminium sheets
• Cores material - paper honeycomb, aluminium honeycomb, polystyrene, polyurethane & rockwool
• Conductive & static dissipative surface
• Custom made to specific sizes, glazing, window & lock requirements